Wednesday, July 24, 2019

The Reviews Are In!

I listened to some of the hearings, but I obviously didn't listen to the right things.
Wait a minute....
“Could you charge the president with a crime after he left office?” [Rep Ken] Buck asked.

“Yes,” Mueller said, without hesitation.

“You believe that he committed — you could charge the President of the United States with obstruction of justice after he left office?” Buck continued.

“Yes,” Mueller agreed.
That word does not mean what he thinks it means.
"I know you are, but what am I?"
Again, wait a minute:



We would also accept:

Or (just piling on, now):

And putting that opening comment in context:

Need I repeat what I think about the "power" of the internet?

I think Trump took on a lot of water today.  Was it a stunning and dramatic reversal of fortunes?  No. That never happened during Watergate, either.  Will he be swept from office by the righteous indignation of the people, expressed through their representatives and senators?  No.  But he's a lame duck from here on out.  If that wasn't obvious before, it will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment