Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Horseshit

When I vote by mail, I have to request the ballot and it is sent to the address where I’m registered to vote.

I have to sign the ballot twice, once on the envelope. That signature is checked with the one I filed with my voter registration form.

I know some states allow mail-in voting for all, but Texas tightly restricts it. I only get one because of my age. I don’t imagine too many elderly immigrants without citizenship register to vote so they can vote by mail. In fact, considering the paltry voter participation in America, we should be concerned with that. Voter fraud is a tiny problem, and Burchett is just exaggerating that. And lying.
Yeah, that’s the real problem.

1 comment:

  1. In Louisiana, besides my signature, I need a witness to my mail-in vote that is sent to my the address where I'm registered to vote. It ain't easy to fraudulently vote by mail.

    ReplyDelete