Thursday, September 10, 2026

Hillary Leans Into The Anti-Semitism

C’mon, we’re all thinking it. About Netenyahu, I mean.

A flashback to the days when we had a real SOS.
I have a lot of problems with Israel, just like I have a lot of problems with America. I don’t “love” either country, although that doesn’t mean my only other option is to hate them. That said, I can understand Hillary to be saying she doesn’t hate Israel, because we are only allowed dichotomous language in these conversations.
Hillary Clinton: "We have to look at our potential dangers, especially what Xi is thinking. 'They they can't defend anybody anymore because they don't have the capacity to defend. Maybe we can coerce Taiwan into just giving up because there's not going to be any support.' If you look at the world map right now, it is not favorable to the US. And in large measure, I would argue that's because of very wrongheaded decisions that are being made by this administration."
Hillary Clinton: "I thought the whole Republican mini-convention and Trump's speech was making the case for the Democrats. I think it actually helps us for people to see the contrast between what Trump is offering and what his administration has produced, and potential for change."

No comments:

Post a Comment