Ben Meiselas can’t stop laughing as Tim Scott turns the MAGA convention into a sermon attacking James Talarico for saying God is non-binary.
— MeidasTouch (@MeidasTouch) September 10, 2026
“This is what Tim Scott was like: ‘Jeeeeeeesus said that God has a schlong!’”
“I think this is actually a scene from Idiocracy.” pic.twitter.com/4f0HXqBkum
(Yes, he did that.)Trump unloaded at the Republican Midterm Convention in Dallas pic.twitter.com/WErHWpPecl
— MeidasTouch (@MeidasTouch) September 10, 2026
Trump: Beat meat? I don’t know what the hell that means. He wants to beat meat. He started eating meat. I’m getting myself in trouble. He was recently seen eating a lot of meat. pic.twitter.com/E8KMinjRFL
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
There are Republicans in Texas who REALLY don’t like Paxton.BREAKING: 20+ Republican leaders just endorsed our campaign for US Senate.
— James Talarico (@jamestalarico) September 10, 2026
We’re bringing Texans together onto one team to take power back for working people.
Because the real fight in this country isn't left versus right — it's top versus bottom. pic.twitter.com/1tI3hStJId
Is there a more disgustingly craven coward than Tim Scott? I'd have to think a long time before I could find someone who is.
ReplyDelete