Thursday, May 28, 2020

The Real Victim Here




Well, the stock market wasn't distracted:

Neither was the Secretary of State under Obama:


Maybe we should fix that "you can't be fired" provision.

Yeah, this is a good look for the GOP.

"First thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."*


*I had a t-shirt with that printed on it, back in the late '70's when it was popular.  I wore it down the apartment complex pool, where an older guy congratulated me on it and expressed his support for the sentiment.  He grumbled and left shortly after I laughed and said I was going to law school.  I may have even explained to him that Shakespeare meant it as a formula for chaos and anarchy, not a solution to society's ills.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what people would say to a "First thing we do, let's kill all the billionaires" tee shirt. Or landlords, or moguls. I've experienced having a bad lawyer and having a good lawyer and the feeling I got when I got the good lawyer's bill. Maybe that explains it.

    ReplyDelete