Monday, October 05, 2020

Does Everyone Have A Memory That Lasts as Long as a Fruit Fly?

I mean, I don't like Trump either, but Walter Reed is not a prison, and Trump is not a prisoner. He can walk out whenever he wants to, and can do it without going AMA (Against Medical Advice), because the government has an obligation to provide him with medical care. Then again, he has an obligation to behave like an adult, not a toddler. To predict the future, look to the past. I wonder if Cain got steroids to boost his outlook? A)  Conley is stupid and mendacious.

B) Conley is sly.

C) Yes.


What" Don't you feel better now? I was on a drug, an anesthetic, for a colonoscopy. I have no memory of the procedure, but I found myself completely compliant with all commands afterwards, for some time. This was a known side effect, and the reason I couldn't drive myself home. God as my witness, had someone told me to go play in the traffic, I'd have walked out without hesitation and headed for the freeway. They wouldn't let me sign documents in that state, either, and it was no hyper-powerful steroid I was on. Changing the rules! UNFAIR! (See "to predict the future" above.) As I was saying.... The adult in the room. Then again, she is 6 years older than Trump. I think in his mind this was going to look like a grand entrance (think of Hulk in Thor: Ragnarok).  But honestly, those doors make him look small, and old; and overweight.

Not Donald Trump leaving Walter Reed hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment