Saturday, June 12, 2021

So, The Guys In Charge Were Clueless Idiots

Really? So your defense, both of you, is that you were too dumb to know what your people were doing with regards to members of Congress? You'd rather be grossly incompetent than culpable? And you think "Hell, nobody told me!" is a defense? I mean, even this guy knows there are limits: Do you really think this excuse (it's hardly a defense) makes it better, when more and more stories like these are going to come pouring out? They really don't catch the smart ones, do they?

1 comment:

  1. I want all of the Trump era AGs, acting as well as confirmed, to be hauled in front of House committees and not allowed to feign lapses of memory, I want the judges who signed off on those subpoenas have to answer for what they did and I want all of the records needed to question them subpoenaed by the Congress and if the present DoJ balks, to have the Congress enforce their subpoenas without the bull shit delays of the judicial branch delaying it. I want the Congress to assert themselves since the Judicial branch was thick as thieves with the Trump regime.

    ReplyDelete