Sunday, June 27, 2021

Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat

Not least because of the caption of that photo. The article itself says Barr started his challenge of Trump’s electoral claims in December 1st. So Barr waited a month after the election, ignored Trump’s lies before the election, and really only had six weeks, not “months,” of the Administration left when his conscience, or his integrity, was finally aroused.

And now he doesn’t want to go down with the ship. Because now he learns that ETTD.

But it isn't that simple, either.  I don't condemn the article, because it includes the story of Barr's resignation.  If you remember the fatuous and slobbering letter he wrote Trump about all Trump's accomplishments, a letter disguised as a resignation letter, turns out Barr did that because he feared Trump's anger when he told Trump he was resigning.  And it worked:  Trump read the letter in Barr's presence and, obviously flattered, said "This is pretty good."

All Trump ever cares about is Trump.  And Barr didn't have the balls of a pre-pubsecent child.  I've worked for assholes before; it took me awhile to realize all they could do was yell at me; which, in the long run, isn't so much at all.  I used to be intimidated, but while I'm hardly imposing myself, I don't intimidate easily anymore.  I know how much of it is bluster and empty threat.  Barr, apparently, has never learned that lesson.

He was never fit to be AG of the US.  And this pitiful attempt to protect his "reputation" just proves it.  ETTD, but you have to be dead already to enter Trump's orbit, so maybe being so close to Trump just reveals it.

No comments:

Post a Comment