Saturday, August 21, 2021

So What You're Describing Is "Chaos"

And did this "chaos" come from intelligence failures? How is that possible? (How is that not another parallel to Vietnam?) Quick question: how many non-military American citizens were living in Vietnam in 1975? And does this "worse" include the flotillas that set out from the long coastline just headed to sea and hoping for rescue? 'Cause last time I looked, Afghanistan didn't have a coastline. Apples to apples? Or apples to dragonfruit? "Question authority." Something I learned after Vietnam. I could swear I've seen this movie before. And I'm reminded the ancient Greeks thought chaos was the default setting of the cosmos.  I'm beginning to think they were right. The D.C. pundits aren't going to like this, either:

1 comment:

  1. You get the feeling the pundit class is upset that Biden realizes he's the president of the United States, It's like they figure other than provide the bodies to people the military and the money to pay for military operations, nothing important happens here.

    ReplyDelete