Saturday, August 28, 2021

Under The Circumstances (which are ☠️)

I would/will do the same. Except I’m an adjunct; I effectively get re-hired every semester. And I’m ready to retire from my part-time job anyway.

So long as the red death is running rampant, if I can only get lecture (v. online) classes, I just won’t take them.

I gotta quit sooner or later anyway.

Never thought there was an advantage to being an adjunct. Of course, now I’ll never be a legend.  OTOH, I accepted that a long time ago.

1 comment:

  1. I'm expecting there is going to be another shut down of in school learning again and before Thanksgiving. I'm afraid to look at the literature because some of what I saw the last time I looked was too scary for getting six hours of sleep.

    I think a severe backlash against anti-vaxx-mask jerks is necessary for the continuation of anything like a normal life. I think this is going to be a lot more like the Black Death than the flu pandemic of 1918-20. New variants, rampant arrogant, selfish and willful idiocy caused by the media freed of moral responsibility, a deadly combination.

    ReplyDelete