Wednesday, August 25, 2021

One Wonders

With access to the faculty of UT Law School, who do they hire as their legal advisers?

Because if Professor Vladeck is accurately quoting the ADA (and why wouldn’t he?), what’s the explanation for this opinion?

Is UT afraid of being sued in this climate? Really? ‘Cause I’m pretty sure I can remove a student who is disrupting my class. I’ve had students receiving special accommodations under ADA, but those students weren’t coughing and sneezing and otherwise preventing class from being held.

Just as a teacher I don’t see how ADA gives a coughing student the privilege to disturb the rest of us. And then there’s the professor’s analysis.
So it’s three of us.

If only UT had put this on Twitter, it could be submitted to Bad Legal Takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment