Yes, Sen. Leghorn actually did that:Yes, Republicans. The entire news cycle on your moronic Jack Smith hearing will now be dominated by Eric Schmitt’s basketball game buffoonery and John ‘Foghorn Leghorn’ Kennedy asking Smith about the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy.
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) September 29, 2026
Brilliant job, once again by the feckless fools.
And Schmitt really thought he’d triggered the perjury trap the GOP wanted this hearing to be:Kennedy: Do you believe in the Easter Bunny?
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 29, 2026
Jack Smith: i no longer believe in the Easter Bunny. pic.twitter.com/SBd8VLwPxs
And then Sen. Klobuchar pointed out Smith went to see the Hawkeyes play in Maryland on February 5, 2024, and not the Hawks in Atlanta.Eric Schmitt π€‘ was so excited the moment he thought he got Jack Smith to perjure himself. Schmitt to Smith: “I don’t think you know that we have this stuff. So I will give you a second to process it so you don’t perjure yourself. I think you’ve already perjured yourself.” pic.twitter.com/Xrqv0uhdA8
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) September 29, 2026
Which is what Smith testified to. He even told the committee to check with the U.S. Marshals, as two were with him at the game.So it turns out that when Eric Schmitt thought Jack Smith snuck off for a secret meeting to conspire with Fani Willis he was actually in Maryland watching Caitlin Clark play basketball.
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) September 29, 2026
What a bunch if idiots. Li'l Sister isn't as stupid as Eric Schmidt is, at least the stupid stuff she said wasn't as spectacularly as stupid as what he said but it was plenty stupid enough. I read that Grassley is talking about running again. I had a dream with a zombie in it - don't think I ever had one before - then I read about that. I wonder if it was precognitive.
ReplyDelete