But he is a xenophobe.Tom Homan: I respect Trump as much as I do my own father. I spent a lot of time with Trump. The man's not a racist pic.twitter.com/eqLFJJgyRC
— FactPost (@factpostnews) September 28, 2026
Old man mutters to himself in a room full of people.Trump: And many, many people are going into Canada right now from other parts of the world, and it's not a good situation. They're coming in totally unchecked, totally unvetted. pic.twitter.com/mbUfaXQS7Q
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 28, 2026
Trump: We have the hottest country anywhere in the world and it's not even close pic.twitter.com/Crd1o5Rn7Y
— FactPost (@factpostnews) September 28, 2026
If he says it, he thinks it is so.Trump: We have the best economy in the history of our country pic.twitter.com/3mYWPVbArY
— FactPost (@factpostnews) September 28, 2026
Yeah, it’s only the polls that are fake.Trump on his low approval rating: "First of all, the polls are fake" pic.twitter.com/a0q2WFPiuv
— FactPost (@factpostnews) September 28, 2026
Trump on Canada: They have been one of the worst countries in the entire world. We get along with China, but Canada has been very difficult. And they feel entitled and they're not a state. pic.twitter.com/BK9rhY9DIO
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 28, 2026
We don’t need Canada, but doesn’t Canada realize they need us?Navarro on Canada: The worst part now is they're getting in bed with China, trying to play China against us. They like to beat up on Donald Trump. I think politically that works, and the only people who get hurt by that is the people of Canada pic.twitter.com/b8wmfKFXWW
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 28, 2026
Trump: How is the governor treating you because I freed up the iron ore and I said I absolutely won the election, but they cheat like hell…
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 28, 2026
“We were there only 10 days ago actually to initiate the mine..”
Trump: We can supersede the state, right? If we can supersede the… pic.twitter.com/lA6te2et7L
Trump: How is the governor treating you because I freed up the iron ore and I said I absolutely won the election, but they cheat like hell…"Fuck state sovereignty.” And winning elections now means he is king. π
“We were there only 10 days ago actually to initiate the mine..”
Trump: We can supersede the state, right? If we can supersede the state, it's good, otherwise the state will never be good.
Trump: Because of tariffs, we are taking in hundreds of billions of dollars of profits. It's one of the reasons I can offer, if Republicans win the House and the Senate, $5000 to every adult. And we can do it and the Democrats can't because the Democrats don't have any income and… pic.twitter.com/twSfLU0cjs
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 28, 2026
Trump: Because of tariffs, we are taking in hundreds of billions of dollars of profits. It's one of the reasons I can offer, if Republicans win the House and the Senate, $5000 to every adult. And we can do it and the Democrats can't because the Democrats don't have any income and they're going to drive us into a depression."Profit”? And this “income” belongs to Republicans, who will only share it as a bribe for votes?
(As many have pointed out, tariffs wouldn’t cover the cost and he has made similar promises before without following through)
Is he talking to the guys behind him?Trump: You're twice as wealthy as you were a short time ago, and that's because of me pic.twitter.com/ShrSr27Uhy
— FactPost (@factpostnews) September 28, 2026
Q: Midterm elections less than 4 weeks away. Should motorists, should truckers expect elevated gas and diesel prices between now and then?
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 28, 2026
Trump: I don’t know… pic.twitter.com/iEih8yfl8a
Confidence building....⛽️ π FOX NASHVILLE: “Rising diesel prices affect Tennessee public schools… could cost Rutherford County Schools an additional $250,000 to $300,000…”
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) September 28, 2026
The Trump tax is real. https://t.co/7qkGp7ltIx pic.twitter.com/saKTK2JOIe
They’re counting on that $88 billion package passing to replenish what you wasted in Iran in just a few weeks.Trump: We're building more equipment now than at any time in the history of our country. We have no choice but to do that. The great defense companies are opening up. I mean, Lockheed's building 5, Raytheon's building, many they're all building a lot. pic.twitter.com/9wcVOiiImu
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 28, 2026
I look forward to the resolution in the next Congress affirming that the lake is “Lake Ontario,” and the gulf is “the Gulf of Mexico.” Sometimes it’s just the little things.Q: How does this end, Mr. President?
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 28, 2026
Trump: We're gonna win everything. We even have Lake Ontario is now Lake America. Canada is going to come in and say, “Sir, we are very sorry” pic.twitter.com/XjkTqOtE4R
Grandpa needs a nap. And his anti-psychosis drugs.Trump: "As soon as that war ends, inflation is gonna be eradicated totally" pic.twitter.com/XbCkrwepGh
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 28, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment