“The same people that said, ‘We’ll all be dead in twelve years because of Global Warming,’ a name since ‘reborn’ to Climate Change, because the Planet was cooling, not warming, and nobody was dead, are the people that are now saying that AI is going to kill us, that robots are going to attack us, and everything is a DISASTER,” Trump wrote on his social media platform Truth Social.Please hold to that line.
“This is more of a Hoax than even that of RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, UKRAINE, UKRAINE, UKRAINE, UKRAINE, and Climate Change! Whoever wins AI, WINS! We are leading now over China, and everyone else, and I’m going to keep it that way! I’m not going to stifle Growth, of something that will be bigger than the Industrial Revolution, or the Internet, itself.”
Maybe calling people “Luddites” would help.Lifelong Texas Republican says data centers are why he’ll vote Democrat: “This is the first time in my adult life where there's been an issue that's come up that I feel like is going to directly impact me.”
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) September 21, 2026
(Again: only when it impacts them personally) pic.twitter.com/SDiaUTjZ1Z
No comments:
Post a Comment