"Sorry it happened to you, though. Or I’m happy for you.”The President is still complaining about not getting the Nobel Peace Prize. https://t.co/geWRTRB2BV
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 10, 2026
“This is the woman who received the Nobel Peace Prize over the Great United States of America, whose Representative, ME, settled eight Wars, and many other things,” Trump wrote. “I know nothing about this woman, and neither does anyone else!”Which clearly should be the deciding factor.
“In actuality, I should have won 8 Nobel Peace Prizes, not just 1,” he wrote, before listing the eight conflicts he claims to have ended. “Egypt and Ethiopia” made the list, even though the two countries haven’t been at war. So did “Israel and Iran,” with his own administration still fighting Iran.Was he just running through the alphabet?
Poor Shouty Grandpa didn’t get a pony for Xmas again this year.Donnie having a late night cry. https://t.co/4Bjzut5AsW
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) October 10, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment