We’ve seen the video from C-SPAN.Leavitt: Trump had a huge rally in Texas. There were lines outside of the door. They had to put a Jumbotron outside just so the people could watch his speech, because there wasn't enough room inside. Don’t buy the doom and gloom from the pollsters. https://t.co/Z351cyjASG
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 9, 2026
She knows that, right?Trump: Who the hell fills up an arena like this? *Camera pans out showing empty seats* https://t.co/LR00EqLZi8
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 8, 2026
Kids watching porn on line is bad. Kids watching a live snuff film, government sponsored and approved, is good? I’ve seen a number of Twitter comments about how this is good. I hope it’s a high quality video stream, if it has to happen. Almost all of those cheerleaders (including Hegseth) have never seen a firing squad rip a human body apart. They’ve just seen the highly sanitized Hollywood versions. Even Tarantino is beggared by reality.El-Sayed on being labeled extreme: So much of what they do, we take for granted as normal obviously under Trump and Hegseth you're seeing extremes that you never would have imagined. I mean, the idea that you want to livestream somebody's death for like children to watch is truly extreme…
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 9, 2026
So Karo-is-still-lyin' I can't say she outdid the previous liars who had her job but she's one of the biggest ones in history. They make Ron Ziegler look like a scrupulous boyscout.
ReplyDeleteI wonder which movies Kegbreath and Trump got their big idea from. You know it was from watching fake reality on a screen or many screens. Hollywood and other entertainment have been the most effective venue of leading us to evil and fascism.
Tarantino was decried for his liberal use of squibs. But where was the viscera and bone among the blood splatter? It’s all sanitized violence, and if Kegsbreth gets his way, millions are going to learn that.
DeletePeople used to understand the reality of death. For better or worse, we keep it as far away as possible now. It’s going to be a rude awakening, which revulsion will quickly cover up again.
When I think about these things being watched by millions, I always wonder about the almost certain fraction of the audience who will be encouraged to mimic what they see. I remember when I first thought that, watching a "reality" TV how they caught the serial killer cable garbage program (I was stuck sick in chair) and I realized they were telling potential serial killers what to do to avoid getting caught. Who I would imagine are attracted to that kind of TV fare as cops are apparently attracted to C.O.P.S.
DeleteHegseth is a case of roid rage in power.
True dat.
Delete