Friday, July 23, 2021

So Many Choices!

Or is it just blunt stupidity?

"After seeing the way it has beaten me down like this to next to nothing," he said, "I'm definitely for the vaccination now."

Owen, who's improving but still has trouble breathing, urged other holdouts to get the shots and avoid his fate.

"I'm doing much better," Owen said. "Trying to breathe right now but … I have to remind myself to breathe because the lungs are still a long way from healing."

His wife is still battling the virus at home alone, and Owen said he learned the hard way that no one's immune.

"I guess it attacks whoever (it) wants to at this point," he said.

No shit, Sherlock.

1 comment:

  1. It's living proof of what Benjamin Franklin said, "Experience keeping a dear school but a fool will learn in no other."

    And that's before he had the cabloid 'news' channels on 24-7 and social-disease media.

    ReplyDelete