Friday, July 23, 2021

Mirror, Mirror

"I'll tell you when we take the majority back in 2022, I'll make sure consequences are doled out," Cawthorn promised. "But we want to prosecute this guy to the full ability of the law because I'll tell you to lie to the American people just to get your name in the news just to see your face on the cover of books just to get fame or fortune, I'll tell you, Dr. Anthony Fauci does not deserve either fame or fortune."

Remind me again what Madison Cawthorn has done since taking office?  Besides seek as much fame and notoriety as he can by saying whatever he thinks will get him attention.

Oh, and he's gonna find out the "full ability of the law" is that Fauci can't be prosecuted.  Even Bill Barr wouldn't take up that case.

1 comment:

  1. The Freshman Republican Caucus is about the stupidest one I recall, the sleaziest, the most degenerate and the most dishonest. I'll make Matt Gaetz a dishonorary member of it since I know he likes 'em young.

    ReplyDelete