They’re selling snake oil…Q: How do we keep winning?
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 29, 2026
Musk: We need a lot of power. Scaling energy, I think is one of the biggest things. China is the biggest competitor and China has about three times the electricity production of the United States pic.twitter.com/3z1R7y21nq
...eith the plan...Musk: I've heard many anecdotes of AI helping people with medical issues and in many cases where the doctor was wrong and they submitted their X-rays or MRI to AI and AI got it right and but for AI they would have died pic.twitter.com/WRvSHDpmeJ
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 29, 2026
...to simply own and control everything.Musk: I think it's helping people organize their lives and do better at their jobs. So I think it really will become essential if it isn't already for people to use AI in their professional lives and in their private lives and so AI is just an incredibly helpful, useful thing. pic.twitter.com/ep1XvvwFtr
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 29, 2026
Musk: When you have robots and you have superintelligence, that means that everyone in the world can have better medical care than anyone here, including me. And wouldn't that be wonderful?
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 29, 2026
Reporter: Not if they haven't got a job
Musk: Well, jobs are going to change. Jobs have… pic.twitter.com/I6NBRrBlcb
Musk: When you have robots and you have superintelligence, that means that everyone in the world can have better medical care than anyone here, including me. And wouldn't that be wonderful?With Tech Bros as the Lords of Evolution.
Reporter: Not if they haven't got a job
Musk: Well, jobs are going to change. Jobs have always changed. But being a computer used to be a job. It used to be buildings full of people doing calculations. But now digital computers do those tasks. I don't think anyone is pining to go back and do calculations all day. So I think we'll see an evolution of roles.
No comments:
Post a Comment