"I would like to say 'This book is written to the glory of God', but nowadays this would be the trick of a cheat, i.e., it would not be correctly understood."--Ludwig Wittgenstein
"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards."--Soren Kierkegaard
After she testified in front of them, the former Pardons Attorney Liz Oyer said that she was sorry to have to tell the People of Missouri that their two senators were, and I quote, "assholes." It's funny that he's accusing Smith of lying under oath, lying in full view and after full refutation to make that accusation. And I'll bet you that he's reelected in that benighted state.
After she testified in front of them, the former Pardons Attorney Liz Oyer said that she was sorry to have to tell the People of Missouri that their two senators were, and I quote, "assholes."
ReplyDeleteIt's funny that he's accusing Smith of lying under oath, lying in full view and after full refutation to make that accusation. And I'll bet you that he's reelected in that benighted state.