Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Maybe Change The Channel

Apparently he’s also a plumber: Trump elaborated:
Trump claimed an injured pilot managed to open the cockpit door before an Israeli plumber rushed in, pulled the other pilot from his seat and grabbed the controls.

“Having never flown a plane, he took the stick, lifted it up and leveled out the plane before it crashed,” Trump said.

“Now, this is the story that I heard,” Trump quickly added. “I don’t know if it’s true, but that’s the story that I got from Bibi.”

Trump then dropped what he called “the craziest thing” about the wild tale.

“When I asked why he did that, he said he watches the show ‘Air Disasters.’ You know the show? It’s that crazy show,” Trump said. “But he said he watches it a lot, and he learned from watching that show sort of how to fly.”

"I mean, you tell me, this is the craziest thing," Trump said.
Yes it is, Grandpa. ๐Ÿ™„ Or just more attention to the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment