Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Brad Parscale is REALLY bad at his job!


After reading that, I really don't think he's as clever as everybody says he is.  And since he's never run a national political campaign, I really don't think he's going to show everybody how to do it because he has no clue how to do it (the good old American "I don't know anything about it so I must be able to do it better than people with experience!").
Then there was that.
Then there was this.
But the best came today:
Yes, Thanos is about to die. But the line is: "I am inevitable." It marks Thanos as a villain and unbearably arrogant. It also underlines the selfless sacrifice of Tony Stark, who in the movie really is a billionaire and a genius. So he is everything Trump pretends to be but isn't, and with this ad Trump is making himself the bad guy.

Brad Parscale is a genius, too.

Are we tired of all the winning yet?

1 comment:

  1. It's usually on the play left that we get so tired of all the geniusing. I'm always being told this or that one is a genius. I wonder if it's a product of everyone having hearing overselling hype on TV millions of times before they get to their dotage. Maybe that accounts for how its the octogenarian- boomer age cohort who are Trump's biggest supporters.

    ReplyDelete