Friday, September 17, 2021

I Guess I Should Listen To These Videos

...not just read the captions.

 “When I say a revolution has begun, they are allowing this year probably 2 million—that is who we apprehended, maybe another million—into this country,” Patrick dramatically exclaimed. “At least in 18 years, even if they all don’t become citizens before then and can vote, in 18 years every one of them has two or three children, you’re talking about millions and millions and millions of new voters, and they will thank the Democrats and Biden for bringing them here.”

He added: “Who do you think they are going to vote for? So this is trying to take over our country without firing a shot. That is what is happening.”

Patrick concluded the interview by saying “this is denying us our government that’s run by our citizens with illegals who are here, who are gonna take our education, our healthcare.”

You see now why we can't teach CRT in Texas schools (not that we are anyway, but that's another matter). Our kids might get the wrong idea about our "heritage."

Wouldn't want that.

It does merit refutation, but I also think of the old rule: don't wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Dan Patrick is most definitely a pig. And he welcomes the attention. Me, I'm just glad the racism is out front and obvious. Whether it makes a difference or not, is the question.  And that's on the voters of Texas; Dan Patrick has done his part, now we have to do ours.

Meanwhile, in other Texas news: It will at least be well-received in Austin and Houston; can't say whether it will be noticed in other parts of the state, though. I tried to put that death count in context. I came up with this: I earned my undergraduate degree from a state university in a small town in East Texas. The enrollment when I was there was about 10,000 students. I took my Master's from UT-Austin, where the enrollment was about 50,000. So the entire student body of two schools I attended, is dead in a year. Or I could say, the population of the town I grew up in, at about the time I moved away.

That's a shitload of caskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment