Friday, September 24, 2021

What Abbott Is Fighting On His Right

Huffines is already "running" against Abbott in the GOP. I almost feel sorry for Abbott.  If my choice were Abbott or Huffines, I’d have to vote for Abbott.  

I actually hope Abbott wins the primary (I’d vote for him there if it didn’t mean giving up my Democratic primary vote).  I’d be afraid Huffines might win the general just because he’s on the GOP ticket.

I mean, we already have Patrick and Paxton.  People pay more attention to who the governor is, but still….

You know the old adage?  “Cheer up, things could be worse!”  So I cheered up, and sure enough: they got worse.

It’s sad when Abbott is the lesser of evils.

1 comment:

  1. LePage has announced he's running for governor again, Susan Collins has endorsed him. If he had been governor the last two years Maine would be as seriously impacted as the worst of the states where Republican-fascists were in charge. I have a feeling the media here is going to be pulling for LePage, though they certainly know what a disaster he was and could have been.

    ReplyDelete