Monday, March 28, 2022

So This Is Still A Thing?

I went to bed almost unaware the Academy Awards were on last night. But I heard about Will Smith slapping Chris Rock. This was pretty much my reaction: Yeah, nothing suspicious about it here: But, of course, Twitter: Which just had to get stupid: Still haven't found any "LOCK HIM UP!" tweets. But I'm sure they're out there. In the meantime, I refer you back to NOHat's tweet that nobody is going to jail for this slap. Especially Will Smith. "Legal" twitter is the absolute worst! Seriously. Way to bring the room down, dude.

2 comments:

  1. Chris Rock's hands were behind his back at 'impact' and I suspect he clapped his hands to provide the sound effect for a swing that missed his face by at least three inches. This stunt was an outtake from Rush Hours 1 and 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The slap in the face was that Chris Rock wasn't hired to host the Oscars this year. The award Rock was hired to give out would have been a slap in the face if it hadn't gone to the black man with the documentary about Harlem's Black Woodstock.

    ReplyDelete