Sunday, April 28, 2024

Mitch McConnell Is An Old Man πŸ‘΄πŸ»

And really not much more. Uncle Shelby’s ABZ’s. Forget that Giving Tree crap. I still have my copy I bought in college. It was my introduction to Silverstein. I read it to my daughter. Still his finest work, as far as I’m concerned.

Find your own copy! I can’t do everything for you!
Even Uncle Shelby was never that dark. State governors must have absolute immunity! I just have to go here: I have shared my house (cat people know what I mean) with 10 cats over nearly 50 years (not counting cats in my childhood). Four were semi-feral, three of those four lived in the backyard where they were born. The males of the litter disappeared at about 1 year. The mother died of old age heaven knows where. Her daughter lived with us well into old age.

Six of those seven were euthanized (the seventh died in an accident for which I was responsible. I don’t even like to think about it.). My wife and I were with each of them at the end, every time.

Kristi Noem is not fit to own even a stuffed animal.🧸  Nor is she fit to live among civilized people.

No comments:

Post a Comment