Thursday, April 22, 2021

The Circus Is Back In Town

The problem with arguing with stupid people is not only that someone might not be able to tell the difference, but that the stupid person doesn't even know how stupid they are.

Not that I’m not confident AOC would mop the floor with MTG.  Of course, the other problem is the rules of the House don’t allow for the kind of cage match Greene imagines would happen.  Back to what I said about stupid people.
I think Greene is smart enough to know the rules of the House won't allow for this "debate," which is why she's demanding it be there. It's not, in other words, a serious challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Look at how many college-credentialed people believe Stephen Frye is a genius. And MTG's audience is arguably stupider than they are, though I'm not as sure of that as I once would have been.

    ReplyDelete