Sunday, July 18, 2021

Having A Normal One

Whenever my stats fall below a level which pleases me, I’m being silenced! You say “thuggish,” I say “rational concern about public safety and use of public resources.” Yeah, I know it’s a fine line; but it’s not that fine. Especially when this is the message: Besides, they still got to speak to the people who were going to listen. Pardon me if I don’t think a principle has been besmirched. The silencing continues. Did we not all just watch this movie? RINO. In case you were at risk of feeling better about things.

And the parting lesson:
And the ability to compel attendance lies solely with the House, and and extends in time solely for the term of the session.

If you don’t know anything about the law, don’t pretend that you do. You look like a damned fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment