Thursday, July 15, 2021

I Seriously Wish There Was A Single Place To Find All These "Statements"

Apparently the day I say Trump has been unsually silent about all the trash being talked about him is the day Mount Trump erupts in a lava flow of...well, never mind the metaphor. So far today he has reportedly released 7 statements regarding the reports from the Guardian, and all the books out or coming out about him. This one is the cherry on the sundae: seems everybody he ever hired was just a coffee boy he'd never heard of before, or since. Well, when he isn't just hurling insults: That one probably is because this woke him up this morning: I'm guessing that didn't sit too well over morning coffee.  But then he went downhill: And the hits just keep on coming: The day started in the shadow of the Guardian article, and this is the news Trump wanted everybody to pay attention to: Gee, where did that go? Of course, all intelligence includes a bit of truth among the dross: I'm pretty sure 80 million Americans came to that conclusion last November.  I don't see any minds being changed by this, now. Fun will be had, though: I may have to order one. Until then, I'll make do with the coffee mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment