Friday, July 16, 2021

So, Here's The Thing

ATT is my internet provider. They are pretty much the only one I can get in my neighborhood (no, I don't understand why, either, but I have learned from painful experience that it is true), unless I want to go with Comcast and pay triple what I'm paying now. Me scrapping ATT is not going to change the political culture of Texas one jot, or get so much as one more Democrat elected to public office.

Besides, I need my internet connection for my job.

So I think I'll just remain comfortable with the complexities of reality and of politics, thank you very much.  Feeling morally superior about who provides my internet (and the moral difference between ATT and Comcast is, what, exactly?) is not exactly gonna feed the bulldog, if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment