Thursday, February 16, 2023

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!! BEFORE SKYNET TAKES OVER!!!!

"I’m not exaggerating when I say my two-hour conversation with Sydney was the strangest experience I’ve ever had with a piece of technology," he said. "It unsettled me so deeply that I had trouble sleeping afterward. And I no longer believe that the biggest problem with these A.I. models is their propensity for factual errors. Instead, I worry that the technology will learn how to influence human users, sometimes persuading them to act in destructive and harmful ways."
I'm available. As a burnt-out academic and pastor, I'm doubly qualified, and I've got time on my hands!  I don't even like people all that much, so that's another qualification.

(After a partial career as a teacher, and a partial career as a pastor, and a partial career as a family lawyer, you have no idea how true that sentiment is.)

And to the people convinced AI Bing will crush Google, I have to say:  Google has never talked back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment