Thursday, April 18, 2024

ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!

It’s a representative government (something I remind myself in Texas every day): A reminder: Trump has only 10 peremptory challenges, and he’s used some (I don’t know how many). He can move the judge to dismiss “for cause,” so long as the judge agrees. At some point, probably soon, the jury will be seated. Trump can’t do very much about that.

I still won’t be surprised if they have a jury by Friday.
I’ve been told this is not the same thing as pre-Pearl Harbor isolationism, but I don’t think that leopard has really changed its spots. 

And I’m still wondering if Marge can count. It would only take a few Republicans saying “Fuck this noise,” and a smart Democratic play to get a few concessions, to ruin her bluster.

I also don’t think her sentiments are all that popular:
I’m guessing she also voted against the infrastructure bill: I’m sure we could find the same corruption of officeholders in America. But I’m guessing it will be h, since they don’t tend to announce the bribes at press conferences or in the steps of the Capitol.

No comments:

Post a Comment