Tuesday, January 19, 2016

"Graded Holiness" for your Tuesday Morning


Since I'm on a roll with my outsourcing, let me recommend this video found by Thought Criminal (my Google-fu is weak, indeed).  It's similar to something I reported on in 2007 (as TC notes), but hearing Brueggeman is much better than reading someone telling you what he heard Brueggeman say.

So, again, I recommend it to you.  He may even leave out snacks. Or maybe casseroles; endless casseroles may well be the key.  :-)

(I especially like Brueggeman's reference to the "invisible God" that Israel is following out of Egypt. There are libraries of thought in that sentence alone.)

(And the video that follows after, from 2014, is worth listening to, as well.  Here it is on YouTube, if you prefer.

1 comment:

  1. Casseroles definitely work. I once belonged to a very Lutheran-esque Meeting, at least where appropriate foodstuffs at worship were concerned...

    ReplyDelete