Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Things/People I Have Honestly Never Heard Of And Who Are Apparently Destroying Modern Life And/Or Democracy

(Yes, I've heard of Tucker Carlson. But I know as much more about Rupar's daughter than I do about this "testical tanning" crap. About which I must post this, though it's off-theme): Then again, Rupar is the guy surprised about Michael Dukakis being asked at a Presidential debate about how he'd react to the murder of his wife. I guess it's surprising democracy in America lasted long enough for Rupar to be afraid for its future. From what we know about January 6th (or the OKC bombing) this will require a great deal more planning and/or organizing to pull off. I know we're all supposed to fear the flash mob coup, but I really don't think it works that way.  Besides, I'm not sure how much order you are going to restore if you think baking your balls is a rational response to anything.  And yes, that would be these people: Who are not to be confused with people like this: Yeah, you know you want to know: Which makes me think of this: Which is either true, or Scott Adams is trolling. And how would you know the difference? Not a guy I need to know anything more about. Especially when that story is reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment