Sunday, September 29, 2024

ðŸĶ‡ðŸ’ĐðŸĪŠ ðŸŦĻ

I thought this was the craziest thing I would see today.
"So tell me Why are you here to support President Trump?" Santio asked. 
"I am the adopted daughter of President Trump," the woman replied. "I am Rosa Kowalski." 
"Yes, and I am his vice president," she added. 
"Okay, okay," a shocked Santio replied. "Oh, Well, I wish you good luck in this election, then."

 I was wrong.😑 

Don’t worry guys, weather modification isn’t real! It’s just a coincidence that Hurricane Helene is one of the most devastating “inland damage storms” in history and that hundreds of pro-Trump counties are being massively impacted during the most important election of our lifetimes. 
Obviously the elites would never be evil enough to create hurricanes designed to interfere with “democracy”… Pay no attention to the storms currently brewing in the Atlantic either! You can ask any mainstream scientist and they will tell you that it isn’t even possible to create those or target them at certain areas. 
Just stay silent. No need to vote or expose anything. You wouldn't want to be called a conspiracy theorist right? Couldn’t have that. So please ignore your own eyes and don’t share this post or investigate further.
The last clause of that last sentence is actually very good advice. The rest of it? Somehow “batshit crazy” just doesn’t do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment