Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Michael Cohen is Such a Sleazy Lying Liar!







Cohen shared with the House Oversight Committee copies of a letter he sent at Trump’s direction threatening civil and criminal actions against those schools if his grades or SAT scores were ever disclosed without permission.

As a personal aside, I've been told by my school that I can't even discuss a student's grades with that student via e-mail, because the recipient of my e-mail is not restricted to the student only (anybody can open their in-box, is the privacy presumption).  So the letter from Cohen was completely superfluous; Trump was/is protected by federal law on that issue, and Fordham is not going to mess with it.

But, you know, the takeaway is Michael Cohen is a lie-ie lying liar!  Just ask Jim Jordan:

 Jordan later accused the ex-attorney of testifying because he didn’t get to work in the Trump White House.

“Here’s what I see,” the congressman said. “I see a guy who worked for ten years and trashing the guy he worked for for ten years. Didn’t get a job in the White House.”

Cohen, Jordan said, is “behaving just like everyone else who got fired or didn’t get the job they wanted — like Andy McCabe, like  James Comey, same kind of selfish motivation after you don’t get the thing you want.”

Trump’s former “fixer” hit back, saying that “all I wanted is what I got.”

“To be personal attorney to the president,” Cohen said. “To enjoy the senior year of my son in high school and waiting for my daughter who is graduating from college to come back to New York. I got exactly what I want.”

You see!  Cohen lied about crimes Trump committed or directed Cohen to commit so that Cohen could lie about those crimes later because Cohen is pissed he didn't get a sweet White House appointment to a White House that has had more turnovers than a pastry shop!  It's all so clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment