Thursday, November 25, 2021

The SUV πŸš™ Did It?

Wait! Who was voting on Jan. 5th? For what? Is this another Democrat trick? I had a recording of Bach’s Coffee Cantata once. Sadly, on cassette, now as obsolete as 8-track. Especially after my cassette player died. For a long time it secured my street cred as Too Much Coffee Man.

Well, no; but that’s as close as I ever got to having street cred.

Mmmm…roast goat. What, too soon after Thanksgiving?

And yes, it sounds better in the original German.
Any excuse is a good one, right? Though this pipeline would do as much for gas prices as the Texas Lege did in March for those of us who froze in February.

(Oil consumption went down so low during Covid shutdowns oil production ground to a halt. I know people in oil. I grew up in Texas, I have always known people involved in oil. They’re hard to avoid, and most are family anyway. Been through this before (once, twice, three times?). You don’t restart that engine with an ignition switch. Or especially an unbuilt pipeline.)

Also and, since Thanksgiving is over:

No comments:

Post a Comment