Friday, September 16, 2022

“The Law Is A Ass.”

I spent three years in a** school.

Which still puts me ahead of the legal commentary of non-lawyers on Twitter.
Not even close. Corporations were "people” ab initio. The point of a corporation being a person is responsibility. Otherwise, corporations wouldn’t have any. But religious liberty means I can screw over my corporate employees? Yeah, that sux. And the legal commentary is not all bad: Oh, you wanna know what’s going on? It’s the 5th Circuit. Of course they’re insane. Fortunately I have the resting face of a grumpy old man so no one speaks to me in the gym.

BY THE WAY!  This is why I’m not as worried about the 11th Circuit overruling Judge Cannon.
In May, the 11th Circuit found that most of a similar Florida law violates the companies' free speech rights and cannot be enforced.

The 11th just isn’t as crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment