Friday, September 23, 2022

Portrait Of A Man Scared πŸ’©-less

said, "There's no better example of the left's chilling obsession with targeting political opponents than the baseless, abusive and depraved lawsuit against me, my family, my company by that racist attorney general of New York State, Letitia 'peek-a-boo' James." 
"This raging maniac campaigned for office ranting and raving about her goal, her only goal was we gotta get Donald Trump, we're gonna get him — she knew nothing about me, I never heard of her," said Trump. "In fact, I was watching it and I said, boy, that woman's angry, I don't think she likes me too much. All without having any evidence, she knew nothing about me. Before she had even begun her phony investigation, she went around boasting her plan to weaponize her office against me. Probably working with the federal government, of course." 
“This is a gross prosecutorial misconduct," raged Trump. "The Biden Justice Department should be investigating Letitia James for her appalling and malicious abuse of power ... she doesn't just deserve to lose, she deserves to be removed from office, immediately disbarred, and banished from the legal profession forever."

I want to see his lawyers say any of that in court.

Impotent little man with tiny hands. πŸ™Œ  

No comments:

Post a Comment