Tuesday, November 29, 2022

πŸŽπŸ“²

I'm pretty sure I don't have any trouble accessing the internet on Safari on my iPhone. Including accessing Twitter.

I get the appeal of apps; but they're hardly a gateway to the law existing only for you but through which you may not pass (it's a metaphor, go with it).

Elmo and his Elonoi are as whiny as MAGAheads, aren't they?
Um, sure...it's not like they have a debt ceiling to raise before they crash the world economy, or a laptop worked on by a blind guy (who gets to wear his kilt to Congress!) to investigate for...reasons. But since I brought up DeSantis: Yeah!  Manufacturing division is a politician's job!

I think the entire Republican party is going to compete for who chases the car best, without realizing the car ran off into a ditch and is on fire and nobody is so much as crossing the street to piss on it. Of course, they may figure that out soon. But figuring it out, and doing something about it, as we've seen since Gingrich entered the House, are two very different things for the GOP. I don't know what this means for the Senate, but it's notable, and it should be lauded. It's also probably not good news for the GOP, who fear voter turnout more than a vampire fears daylight. I dunno, maybe people are that motivated to vote for Herschel Walker. I'm pretty sure the GOP doesn't think so. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment