Monday, March 27, 2023

🫤

And then their constituents shoot adults and children in a white Christian private school.  Karma?  Or just the logical consequences of your actions (i.e., Judaism and Christianity)?

Either way, not their fault!  "Religion is responsibility, or it is nothing at all."--Jacques Derrida  Precisely why I say it isn't "religion." More like the lack thereof.

Call it a symptom of spiritual malaise, perhaps.  Combined with a deeply American (via England) attitude of: "Blow you, Jack! I got mine!"

Am I, after all, my brother's keeper?  And who is my brother?  Not that 28 year old woman with a gun shooting up a school of pre-schoolers.  No, the fact she could be photoshopped into that picture and nobody would notice is pure coincidence!

FREEEEEEEEDDDDUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMBBB!

No comments:

Post a Comment