Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Not That I'm Surprised

But now the appealing parties have to get the Supreme Court to take an interlocutory appeal (or whatever it would be. What do I look like, an appellate law expert?) if they can, and get an administrative stay out of them.

It could happen.  But 773 words 30 minutes late, v. 6455 words 24 minutes early?  I just think the appealing parties are outgunned here.  And considering this is a grand jury proceeding, I don't think the Supremes want to get involved at all.  The appellate court had to; the Supremes (again, note the lack of expertise avowed here), have discretion.

I think the massive bulldozer of the GOP investigation plows on.
Eh. Dismissed for mootness. Although consideration might affect electoral outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment