Saturday, March 28, 2020

"Because they kiss my...."


I'm pretty sure the source is you:
“Should anyone who lives in a state that has a governor that you’re not getting along with well be concerned at all?” asked NBC News reporter Kelly O’Donnell.

“No, I think most of the governors are very appreciative,” said Trump. 
And why was he asked such a question?

“I would say we’ll use [the Defense Production Act] again once or twice,” Trump told a reporter on the White House lawn. “We have a couple of little problem children, and we’ll use it where we have to. But overall, I tell you, the private, free enterprise system is at work like nobody’s seen in a long time.” 
Narrator:  he actually hasn't used the DPA yet.
I saw somewhere recently Trump described as an "authoritarian weakman."  He's not authoritarian.  He's just weak.

Does this mean Easter is postponed?  Or that the rest of the country can celebrate it without the northeast states?

No; because Trump doesn't know what the fuck the word "quarantine" means.

Signs of the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment