Friday, January 22, 2021

A Very Long Riff* On The First Amendment

One more reason I'm glad I'm not "important enough" to pay attention to. Ed. note: I remember having those lyrics explained to me in 6th grade. Allegedly it had the word "fuck" in it. First time I'd heard that word. It was years later before I found out what it meant.  Such was childhood when we freely roamed the streets of small town suburbia, gangs of little white boys in crew cuts with cuffed up blue jeans, white socks, and sneakers. Ed. further note: I don't have a dog in this fight, so much as I think the conversation is a good thing. So, with Bernie as my new avatar: *I think of Twitter as a series of guitar improvisations on-stage during a live concert in a football stadium. I.e., the kind of noise the crowd reacts to.

No comments:

Post a Comment