Tuesday, May 07, 2024

I Agree With Trump

That doesn’t mean he and I and Joner are saying the same thing. Who’s gonna tell him these days in court do count as “campaign time”? As much as staged visits to bodegas and fire stations do.

Pretty much how I felt about it, with one ear on MSNBC transmutating what was going on in court into bones the “panel” could gnaw, while I cooked meals for the week (I haven’t eaten, but now I’m not hungry. Cooking will do that to you.).  Can’t tell which questions are for the jury, and which are for Trump. Spending this much time on a witness tends to reinforce the importance of the witness.  And cross-examination is best done with a rapier, not a sledgehammer.

There is, IOW, a law of diminishing returns that definitely applies to questioning a witness.
Pretty much what I got from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment