Wednesday, May 15, 2024

On The Other Hand…

The next group of MAGA Republicans need to come to court as soon as possible. As many as can get there!
What does it say to you about where the Republican Party, historically the party of law and order, is at the moment, where you have top leaders accompanying Trump to his criminal proceedings?" Keilar asked. 
"Well, I don't know how effective that's going to be for the jury," said Parlatore. "I mean, I heard that there was an incident where a couple of elected officials walked in and made kind of a bustle, not waiting for a break. And so I think that when you do that kind of thing, it does have the potential for a negative impact on the jury."  
"Again, I'm a lawyer. I'm not a political guy," Parlatore added. "But I don't think that doing that kind of theatrics within the courtroom is going to necessarily be helpful, especially when you have the judge who apparently was visibly annoyed by that as well, that also has an effect on the jury."

No comments:

Post a Comment