Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Oh, Good Grief


Words that need to be heard and read.  And literally the very first response to that tweet was:
Tell me again why Jerry Falwell, Jr. is designated a "religious leader"?  Like Donald Trump, all he did was be born into the lucky sperm club and inherit everything he has from his father.  He built nothing from scratch, and has no authority to speak on this subject at all, v. Dr. Moore who speaks as a Christian and the head of a Christian group of churches.  Falwell is a "sounding brass and a tinkling cymbal."  Moore doesn't always speak for me, but in this case he speaks with love, and I stand with his words.

The old wisdom I heard in my ministry was that when the Spirit starts moving, the Devil gets busy.  This is a case in point.

No comments:

Post a Comment