Monday, March 01, 2021

"PHRASING!"

No idea who Debra Katz is, but I assume she's competent and experienced and will represent her client well. OTOH, I know who Harvey Weinstein is, and I find it interesting we don't know what public figure, if any. Ms. Katz has represented, but the former clients of Cuomo's lawyer is very important information.

I assume Cuomo hired counsel who has experience in these matters, always a plus in such a situation.  I do not assume this means Cuomo is Weinstein-lite or needs the protection of someone who "protected" Weinstein.  Maybe most people don't either; but I doubt it.

I wish we were doing phrasing again.....

2 comments:

  1. Best place to figure it out is in court, I'm generally against the media trying cases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiki says the tv series The Good Wife was loosely based on the adventures of ex-governor Spritzer. After the last four years I'd be willing to catch up on the re-runs. Does he get residuals for inspiring a successful television soap opera?

    ReplyDelete