Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Durham Revisited

I dunno; when you let the narrative control the prosecution, you really aren’t doing the job of a prosecutor. "No collusion” is not a legal term of art. DOJ administrative oversight helps insure cases don’t go to trial which are unlikely to succeed. It’s like the FBI “Ten Most Wanted” list was said to be. People who made the list were about to be arrested. Why publicize the cases where you don’t know where they are or if you’ll catch them? That’s not the point of the list.

Prosecuting cases you might not win doesn’t make you look like you’re winning against crime. Something Durham actually knows something about:
The next time I hear that an obviously incompetent partisan hack is actually “a very good lawyer” (my memory runs back to Ken Starr), I’m going to ask: “Says who? The usual gang of idiots?”

And then I’ll retire to Bedlam.

No comments:

Post a Comment