Wednesday, October 19, 2022

NextDoor Is My Window On The World

I know, very sad. But I came across this story on NextDoor today. Same story; seems it was sourced from Tucker Carlson.

I don’t know about the claims of injuries (I don’t go to Bannon for medical information or advice). But the CDC hasn’t put any vaccine on a school list because the CDC doesn’t issue such a list. The CDC doesn’t mandate any vaccines. That’s for each state to do, or not do (does no one remember when Covid vaccines came out?).

The only good thing is, only old people with cable watch Tucker (and they may be convinced not to vote because “fraud”); and who listens to Bannon who isn’t already crazy? So they’ll already believe anything.

Besides, nobody on NextDoor was all that interested. I’m sure the pundits will tell us this is why the polls are tightening and the GOP us going to control Congress next year. That’s the way it’s been for 30 years so, you know, it can’t change. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment